We don't simply tell you what mortgage is right for you and then leave you to get on with the rest of the process we can do a whole lot more too.
As we've mentioned already we have a wealth of experience when it comes to buying your home, a business or an investment property and we can pass the knowledge onto you to try and take the stress out of the buying process as much as we can.
- We can assess your circumstances, needs and requirements so we get a unique picture of you and those around you. From this we can recommend the right product from the right lender and even give you an idea of how much you can borrow and what price you can look up to.
- Once you have found a property we can help prepare you for making that all important offer and even make it for you if you wish and our main aim is to get the property for the right price for you
- When you have an offer agreed it's then all systems go so we will then be in a position to apply for your mortgage and guide you through the application process step by step
- You will require solicitors to conduct all the legal side of the process which is called conveyancing. If you do not have a solicitor we can recommend one to you. Whether it's locality or budget which is most important to you we can find a perfect match for your case
- With the mortgage application submitted and a solicitor instructed we will then take over the day-to-day checks of it's progress for you liaising with the vendor, estate agents, solicitors, mortgage lenders etc. to make sure it runs as smoothly as it can and taking some of the pressure away from you
- All being well the mortgage company will make an offer of a loan after their assessment of your application and in receipt of a valid survey report. It's at this point that we will get together to go over the offer thoroughly and make sure it contains everything we agreed at the start. This is also the time to look into the protection side and we will be able to provide you with recommendations for this too. Be it life cover, income protection, critical illness, buildings or contents cover we can help you make the right choices for you.
- Then it's time to organise a date for the exchange of contracts and the exciting day of completion when you will receive the keys to the door of your new home.
- We are here to keep you up to date every step of the way and as a point of contact for any questions or concerns you may have at any stage.
- We want you to return to us in the future and recommend us to friends, family and colleagues and we know how important it is to be reliable to enable you to feel confident to do this. That's why we are always happy to help where we can and if we can't we will try to find someone who can for you.
- It's our mission to make mortgage advice simple, easy to understand and available to all in a friendly environment which is one of our biggest strengths and what our customers say is one of our best assets and why they recommend us to others.
Get In Touch
Find out what we can do to help you with your finances. Get in touch with us today!